The Al Zorah Nature Reserve in Ajman allows you to get close and intimate with nature!
- Educational and guided tour
- 2 full hours of kayaking adventure through the mangroves
- All gears and equipment for kayaking are provided
- No prior experience necessary
Feel the serene sounds of nature and be up close with the resident pink flamingos and rare migratory birds flying freely over the mangroves.
The tours are run by Quest for Adventure, with Al Zorah, together committed to preserving their ecosystems and promoting their magnificence.
Boasting over 1 million square meters of natural wetlands, the inland creek, and mangroves are best experienced with a 2-hour Kayak adventure.Advance booking is essential.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your booking for administration
Things you need to bring:
- Everyone must wear a mask on arrival
- Clothing that you may need to swim in, such as water shoes or old training shoes to protect from sharp shells (not flip flops),
- Swimming or Board Shorts,
- T-shirt or Rash Vest,
- Bottle of water,
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses,
- A towel and change of clothes for later